The seasonality of markets and the paradigm shift driven by the energy transition and decarbonization policies continue to shape the shipping industry’s future direction and fuel choice.
- Sea of change: Return to normalcy for container shipping?
A wrap up of market trends and considerations as container freight rates return to pre-pandemic levels
- Maritime Singapore Decarbonization Blueprint 2050: Working Towards 2050
- Making waves in maritime future fuels – what’s making the biggest splash?
An overview of alternative shipping fuels
- Marine fuels
- Bunker demand outlook and analysis
- Overview of LNG, methanol, ammonia, hydrogen, biofuels and more
- Mr Eddie Lim - Executive Director, Singapore Logistics Association
- Ms Bao Ying Ng - Associate Director, APAC Market Engagement, S&P Global Commodity Insights
- Ms Ashna Mishra - Price Assessments Analyst, S&P Global Commodity Insights
- Mr Ayush Verma - Senior Specialist, Price Assessments/Pricing, S&P Global Commodity Insights
- Mr Yi Han Ng - Director of Innovation, Technology and Talent Development, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore