Safety Conscious Drivers Lauded at the PSA HSSE Launch 2020
The annual PSA Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) was launched on 22 January 2020. In conjunction with the launch, the Safety Conscious Drivers Awards were presented to drivers who had done well in the area of safety performance. Despite transporting high volume of containers under sweltering weather in the world’s busiest port, they still take personal care to ensure safe driving.
SLA congratulates all 9 winners (6 of whom are hailed from member-companies) who hold true to the motto ‘Everybody Makes a Difference’. As in previous years, each winner won himself a $200 voucher, sponsored by SLA together with Container Depot and Logistics Association (Singapore) and Singapore Transport Association.
Congratulations to the Safety Conscious Drivers Winners!
· Allied Container Services Pte Ltd - Mohamed Ali Bin Mastam
· *Bok Seng Logistics Pte Ltd - Eng Han Chye
· *Poh Tiong Choon Logistics Ltd - En Hang Kim
· *SG Sagawa Ameroid Pte Ltd - Zuraini Bin Ramli
· *SH Cogent Logistics Pte Ltd - Neo Keng Cheong
· Swee Seng Hup Kee Tpt Co - Tan Boon Hwa
· *UBTS Pte Ltd - Chen Chanqing
· Universal Transport Pte Ltd - Chen Bingle
· *YCH Global Logistics - Chen Sheng Kui