ANNOUNCEMENT - New Chairman and Deputy Chairmen
Singapore Logistics Association is delighted to announce that Mr Dave Ng has been elected the new Chairman of its Council with Ms Gina Toh as 1st Deputy Chairman and Mr Peter Lim as 2nd Deputy Chairman following the Annual General Meeting held on 29 May 2020.
The line-up of SLA office bearers for the new term 2020 / 2021 as follows:
- Chairman - Mr Dave Ng, Bok Seng Logistics Pte Ltd
- First Deputy Chairman - Ms Gina Toh, DAP Asia Pacific (S) Pte Ltd
- Second Deputy Chairman - Mr Peter Lim, Lim Siang Huat Pte Ltd
- Honorary Secretary- Mr Gerry Tan, Griffin Kinetic Pte Ltd
- Honorary Treasurer - Mr Ken Ngan, CK Shipping (S) Pte Ltd
- Deputy Honorary Secretary - Mr Chan Hsien Hung, Yang Kee Logistics Pte Ltd
- Deputy Honorary Treasurer - Mr Winston Khoo, Quickflo Logistics Pte Ltd
As part of the Association’s succession plan, Mr Kay Kong Swan, the immediate past chairman, will resume his role as Council Member. He said, “In the years ahead, the Association will continue to play a critical role in representing members and the logistics industry. The efforts on catalysing collaboration efforts and cross-industry exchanges with our key partners to support their transformation journeys will continue. The Council has resolved to RESET the Association after this election. I am very pleased that the younger team, now helmed by Dave, has taken on dominant roles to follow through this transformation journey.”
Mr Dave Ng joined the Council exactly 3 years ago to date on 29 May 2017. Since then, he has contributed immensely in the area of Workplace Safety and Health, orchestrated The Logistics Fair in 2018 and 2019 and last held the position of First Deputy Chairman in the Association. Mr Ng said, “I am humbled by this appointment and pledge my readiness to work collectively and constructively to RESET the Association. Together with my new team and guidance of the other fellow Council Members, some of whom have served so passionately in the Association for many years and in various capacities, to scale new heights and work towards a successful term.”
The 14-member strong Council will be supported by the management team led by Mr Tan Puay Hin – Chief Executive.